The Most Accurate Bed Bug Detection Tool Available
Our K9 Bed Bug Detection services can save residential and commercial customers time and money by detecting the problem early and potentially eliminating the need to treat the whole premises. Bed bug dogs:
• Have a 97% accuracy rate in detecting bed bug eggs; human visual inspections are 30% accurate
• Can inspect an entire room in less than 3 minutes; human inspections range from 15 minutes to 1 hour
• Cause no disruption to the property owner; human inspections must unmake beds, move clutter, and rearrange furniture
• Have no limitations on the inspection area (they can sniff inside furniture, in clutter, under carpets and baseboards); human inspections are limited to visible areas only
The Hospitality Industry
Bad news travels fast especially in this digital day and age. Guests that are bit by bed bugs are always upset and often threaten filing lawsuits. Our K-9 team can find as few as one bed bug, prevent future outbreaks and certify your location bed bug free with periodic inspections. We can also be as discrete as needed while getting the job done. Bed bug dogs work very fast and can search a room for bed bugs in a fraction of the time it would take a technician to visually inspect the area. These highly trained canines are very hard working and depending on the room a bed bug dog can search 100-200 rooms in one day.
Relying on occupant complaints alone for the presence of bed bugs is a disaster waiting to happen! Proactive inspections greatly reduce the possibility of “negligence claims,” increases the probability of early detection which will in turn reduce treatment costs, and limits the ability of the insect to spread to adjoining units (again lowering treatment costs). Protection plans for your property and your guests should include at minimum quarterly canine bed bug inspections.
A bed bug infestation and the resulting bed bug bites can cause:
- Unhappy guests
- Bad publicity
- Lost revenue
- Costly and ineffective pesticide treatments
- Customer lawsuits
Apartment Complexes and Dormitories
These are prime locations for bed bug infestation. Bed bugs can easily migrate through the walls from one unit to the other as the infestation grows. If you find bed bugs in one location the surrounding units should always be inspected as well to gain control of the infestations before it gets any worse.
Get your life back! Bed bugs can be extremely elusive. They are also resistant to many of the common chemical treatments unless they are sprayed directly. We can set your mind at ease and have you sleep in peace again knowing that your home is bed bug free. Bed bug infestations originate from catching a ride in your luggage when you travel from one location to another or by bring home infested furnishings. We have the ability to search your luggage after returning from a trip to prevent ever bringing the bed bugs into your home
Why use an AZEX Bed Bug Detection Dog?
Detection dogs have been working for police departments and various government agencies around the world for decades. They have time and time again proven themselves as an effective and reliable tool for locating various items such as illegal drugs, cell phones in prisons, termites, cancer cells on humans, explosives and even bed bugs.
- We perform comprehensive K9 searches of any questionable areas
- Findings are given in a detailed / confidential report for your records
- We provide a follow-up inspection to determine the effectiveness of all treatment.
Three Types of K9 Inspections
- Proactive: Prevents infestations and find the problem before your guests do
- Targeted: For a problem in suspected area that needs to be confirmed
- Post-Treatment: To ensure effective treatment results
For additional information on Our Bed Bug Detection K-9’s or to schedule an a consultation, call us at 928-379-7222 or 877-445-2847